Horn Strobe, 2-wire, Indoor, Wall, White, Marked FIRE
The L-Series line of wall horn strobes includes a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the backbox, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage, the L-Series utilizes a universal mounting plate for all models with an onboard shorting spring, so installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed. Installers can also easily adapt devices to suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12 or 24V operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with two volume selections.
Features & Benefits:
– Updated modern aesthetics
– Small (Compact) profile devices for Horns and Horn Strobes
– Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
– Tamper-resistant construction
– Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
– Field-selectable candela settings for wall units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 110, 135, and 185.
– Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
– Rotary switch for horn tone and two volume selections
– Mounting plate for all standard and all compact wall units
– Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation
– Electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance devices
– Compatible with the MDL3 sync module
– UL Listed: S4011- S5512
– ULC Listed: S4011- S5512
– FM Approved
– CSFM: 7125-1653:0504- 7135-1653:0503