OneminiLight 1 loop panel light version with full loop 240 devices
OneMiniLight is the fire alarm control panel of the future, completely made in Italy. Created from the first alarm control panel with touch-screen technology TeledataOne, OneMiniLight represents a compact and cost-effective solution certified EN 54-2 and 4. The GUI interface is user-friendly, you can program the panel without a manual. The levels of access are three and are designed to be extremely user-friendly to each type of OPERATOR (installer, Head of Security, and End User).OneMiniLight is 1 loop multiprotocol, settable with Argus or Apollo protocol. With one panel you can connect up to 240 devices on the loop. If you want to interface still more devices you can create a ring of OneMiniLight or Teledata One through the One Ring, so your building will be even more secure.
OneMiniLight allows using wired devices and wireless devices in the same system. OneMiniLight records each alarm and fault, they are visible in the “historical events” menu, where you can filter all the events by date, events, zones, and loops.
The export from OneMiniLight of devices diagnostics, configuration, and historical events is very easy with a USB pen drive. OneMiniLight also has a unique design, Teledata can customize the central panel by inserting the logo of your company. OneMiniLight is an international product, it manages 111 languages and their alphabets.
To make the programming even easier to use there is OneCloud, which represents the new area of commissioning. It empowers live remote support as It allows you to configure the panel from any device (PC, smartphone, tablet…) comfortably, far from the panel, and import the configuration on your OneMiniLight; so easy with a USB pen drive.
• Addressable 32-bit microprocessor panel with graphical
touchscreen display (480 x 272 TFT 4.3 “)
• 1 addressable loop with digital protocol configurable as open or
• 240 addressable devices on the loop
• Up to 14 remote control panels can be connected to the RS485
BUS max 800m distance (cod. Art. ONE KBD)
• Short circuit protection
• 14 Front LEDs
• 2 monitored output for a siren or optical-acoustic signaling (24Vdc
• General clean contact output 1A 30Vdc 120 Vac
• 1 general fault output
• 1 RS 485 for peripherals
• 1 RS 232/micro USB for programming and remote management.
• Ethernet card 10-100 Mbit/s (optional cod. Art. PTLAN)
• 16 LED zones
• Ring network adapter between panels (optional cod. Art.
• Battery capacity: 2 x 7.2 Ah
• Efficiency test batteries and battery disconnection in case of
• Operating temperature from 0° to 50° degrees
• Auxiliary power output 24 Vdc 500mA with short protection
• Dimensions: 330 x 310 x 80 mm
• Power supply: 230Vac
• Up to 240 addressable devices for the loop
• hybrid yarns/radio
• Division of up to 192 areas
• 96 logic functions
• Store more than 1000 events
• Auto-programming analog devices on the loop
• Auto-addressing analog devices on the loop
• Mapping analog devices on the loop
• Ring connecting with other central using a fault-tolerant network
• Multilingual management
• Fully customizable with personal logo, Color
• Touch screen and side multi-color LED
• Management of detectors and analog modules of different type
thermal and optical detectors mixed
Analog Addressable sirens multiprotocol
• Selectable colored LED
• TCPIP Protocol MODBUS/MODBUS RTU over TCP IP (optional
cod. Art. MCGTWMDB)
• Certified Product Standards EN54-2 and EN54-4
• Like ONEMINI but without ONE RING and ONEKBD