Outdoor Speaker Strobe: Standard Candela: White: Plastic Weatherproof Backbox: Wall: Marked FIRE
SpectrAlert® Advance speaker strobes can be used outdoors, in wet or dry applications, and provide reliable operation from −40 to 151 °F. They provide a broad frequency response range, low harmonic distortion, and maintain a high sound pressure level at all tap settings to provide an accurate and intelligible broadcast of evacuation messages.
These speaker strobes include a variety of features that increase application flexibility and simplify installation, such as field-selectable settings, including candela, speaker voltage, and power settings, and automatic selection of 12 or 24V operation enabling installers to easily adapt devices to meet requirements.
Features & Benefits:
– Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56
– Rated from –40 to 151 °F
– Plug-in design reduces ground faults
– Universal mounting plate with onboard shorting spring that tests wiring continuity before devices are installed
– Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115- high candela models have settings: 135, 150, 177, and 185
– Automatic selection of 12 or 24V operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
– Rotary switch for speaker voltage (25 and 70.7Vrms) and power settings (1/4, 1/2, 1, and 2W)
– Tamper-resistant construction
– UL Listed: 75S0
– MEA Approved: 10-08-E
– CSFM: 7320-1653:201