The AW-CFP2166 series conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2＆4 standard.And it is the central part of conventional fire alarm system, designed for applications requiring smoke detector, bell, manual pull stations, and sprinkler supervision. Each zone can be disabled by a button. The basic unit offers 1 to 8 zones of initiation, up to 16 zones for larger applications.
4 Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel Specification
1. It is modularized design, the panel can expend from 1 zone to 32 zones easily.
2. It has 2 level control mode by a lock
3. It has 24VDC and 5VDC power supply output.
4. It has FIRE and FAULT signal output.
5. It has 2 general sounders output.
6. Each zone has 1 circuit detectors input
7. Each zone can be disable by a button.
8. It has RESET button to reset the panel.
9. It has SILENCE button to stop BUZZER and SOUNDERS.
10. It has EVACUATE button to start a manual fire alarm immediately.
11. It has battery low protection function, when battery voltage lower than 21VDC
battery will be cut off automatically until the mains power is on.
12. It has an optional GSM module for fire alarm by SMS