Supervised Control Module, Addressable Output
Addressable output supervised control modules allow a Gamewell-FCI® analog addressable fire alarm control panel (FACP) to switch an external power supply, such as a DC supply or audio amplifier (up to 80 Vrms), to notify appliances. Addressable output supervised control modules’ notification appliance circuit (NAC) can be wired to either Class A (Style Z) or Class B (Style Y). They also supervise the wiring to the connected loads and report their status to the panel as a normal, open, or short circuit. The modules contain a panel-controlled LED.
Addressable output supervised control modules are designed for installation in the signaling line circuit of any Gamewell-FCI analog addressable FACP. The signaling line circuits of Gamewell-FCI analog addressable FACPs are designed to accommodate up to 159 modules per circuit. Addressable output supervised control modules are designed to mount in a 4-inch (10.16 cm) square junction box.
Features & Benefits:
– Designed as a compact size to allow easy installation
– FM listed as suitable for a releasing device service
– Includes a bi-color LED that flashes green whenever the module is addressed and lights steady red upon activation*
– * Only the red LED is operative in panels that do not operate in Velociti® mode
– UL: S1949
– FM: 3023594
– MEA FDNY: 227-03-E Vol. IV
– CSFM: 7300-1703:0102
– ISO 9001 Certification
– Listed under UL® Standard 864 and UL2572 for Mass Notification