Strobes: Ceiling Mount: Clear Lens: White
The entire L-Series product line of ceiling-mount strobes includes a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature a plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation, the L-Series utilizes a universal mounting plate so installers can mount them to a wide array of back boxes. With an onboard shorting spring, installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed. Installers can also easily adapt devices to suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings and automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation.
Features & Benefits:
– Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
– Tamper-resistant construction
– Automatic selection of 12 or 24V operation at 15 and 30 candela
– Field-selectable candela settings on ceiling units:15,30,75,95,115,150 and 177
– Universal mounting plate for ceiling units
– Mounting plate shorting spring feature checks wiring continuity before device installation
– Electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert® and SpectrAlert Advance devices
– Listed for ceiling mounting only
– Compatible with the MDL3 sync module
– UL Listed: S5512, S4011
– FM Approved, except for Alert Models: 3057383
– CSFM: 7125-1653:0504, 7135-1653:0503