Addressable Module 1 input 1 output form C 1 supervised output with short circuit isolator
Using these devices it is possible to interface the loop with different systems or to activate, by means of output modules, any type of output (sounders, light signals, fire doors electromagnets, etc.)
Reduced dimension permits device installation in any environment type.
Devices are provided with integrated short circuit isolators, and addresses can be programmed
by means of the programmer or with the addressing function of Teledata smoke detection panels.
• Monitored input able to detect different thresholds
• Average current consumption: 120 μA
• LED current consumption: 6mA (24V- line)
• Provided with integrated short circuit isolator
• Relay output: 30Vdc 1A
• Operating temperature: –30°C + 70°C • Max. humidity.: 95% non-condensing
• Max. Cable cross-section 2.5 mm²
• Power supply: 18-35V
• Dimensions: 106x54x27 mm • Weight: 70g